Asset Tracking & Management Solutions
Haritha Technologies provides complete Asset tracking and Inventory Solutions to include software, hardware, supplies, service, and support based on the needs of your business.
Haritha Technologies works with large corporations and mid-size businesses that need systems in place to track and manage critical assets from the office, in the field, warehouse or distribution center, and throughout the entire supply chain process.
Our asset tracking solutions include varying levels of technology and automation from a standalone system to fully interfaced/integrated system whether your business needs to track Barcodes and/or RFID tags.
Asset Tracking & Management
Key Components for Asset Tracking & Management Solutions
By implementing an asset management system into your organization you will realize the following benefits:
- Increased visibility into your business
- Informed decision making
- Planning for the future
- Better communication
- Improved record keeping
- Capturing knowledge of staff
- Overall increased business agility
Haritha Technologies solutions include RFID asset Tracking, and comprehensive Enterprise Tracking solutions.
Proper asset management is essential for the production of quality goods and services
Typically a unique identification number will be assigned to each asset after procurement. All details related to the asset are maintained in a database against the asset ID. The asset ID is written on the asset or is printed on a paper label and pasted on the asset.
Radio frequency identification (RFID) is a generic term that is used to describe a system that transmits the identity (in the form of a unique serial number) of an object or person wirelessly in a tag, using radio waves. Tags or Transponders are micro chips with an antenna which have a unique Identifier Number and memory which is programmable according to the customer requirement.
- Quickly locate critical equipment
- Reduce inventory time
- Achieve real-time physical inventory of assets
- Enhance productivity by remotely monitoring assets and infrastructure
- Deliver more timely information for decision making
- Improve security by preventing assets from leaving premises and keeping designated assets out of unauthorized areas
- Exception Report
- Matching Report
- Lost Inventory
- Total Inventory
- Moved Assets
UHF ANTI-METAL TAG Features
- High temperature resistant, moisture- proof, anti-corrosion
- Each item can be accurate tracked, can also play the role of identification, tracking and information collection
- It has strong adsorption under the effect of metal, which can absorb more than more than600 times its own weight of objects
- Anti-metal interference ability is strong, there is no need to add absorbing materials
- It has high sensitivity, reading / writing stability, long communication distance reliable operation
- When assets are transferred from one location to another within the organization, a portable RFID reader will be used to read the asset ID’s of assets transferring
- Asset id’s will be transferred to the application software and location wise inventory in the asset management software will be updated
- Other than asset ID, RFID tags can also store key data which can be read without the connectivity to data base
- User can know the important specifications such as Warranty expiry date, calibration due date, Preventive maintenance due date etc by reading the asset tag using portable hand held reader.
Proposed Hardware & Software
- UHF Anti Metal Tag
- UHF Antenna
- UHF Controller
- Handheld Reader
UHF ANTI-METAL TAG Application
Tags can be applied in any medium (including expanding metallic) surface to be installed, for example, which can be used in: plastic, wood, glass, metal, plexiglass, cardboard boxes, tanks and other application environment. It can be widely used in various fields of data information management automation.
After the installation of the label goods or merchandise, which will become the newest tracking digital production logistics of EPC world tag encoding format, which can be widely used in logistics, commodity item level tags, traffic management patrol, anti-theft and so on this tag is composed of high temperature resistant PCB material and UHF chips, the frequency range of 860-920MHz.
What Can You Track?
Laptops, Smartphone’s, tablets
Fixtures and installations
Hardware & machinery
Legal documents and contracts
Licenses and forms
Project Duration at site locations
AND MANY MORE……!!