Video walls are the perfect choice for modern day digital signage. Video walls are able to create an amazing visual interactive impact for wherever you want to position your signs. We understand the importance of gaining the attention of your audience, which is why we use the best screens to offer the highest image quality. Our technicians are experienced and work hard to set up the video walls, making the image appear seamless and professional.
We offer video walls in many configurations and sizes, such as:
-2 x 2 video walls
-3 x 3 video walls
-4 x 4 video walls
-Or custom sizes- we are able to build video walls to the measurements you require, just give us a call and talk through what your specific digital signage requirements are.
We also provide a service before hand, to check your content to ensure that it is configured correctly for the screen size picked, this way you can be sure that your digital signage material will be crystal clear.
IN DOOR/OUT DOOR LED VIDEO WALLS
High quality images professionally displayed with our Indoor/Outdoor LED Video Wall .
Indoor productions often require plenty of text on the screen displays whether it’s for key notes at a business conference or words to accompany a concert or theatre production AND choosing the right equipment to display your graphics is key.
Using the latest high spec P3 LED screens, our Indoor LED Video Wall offers you a professional way to show your video, text and images to your audience.
Ultra-slim bezel, Ultra-large vision, Ultra-sharp display 4K Ultra HD large display with ultra-slim bezel on double sides deliver wider vision and better immersive experience.
Anti-glare technology assures the sharpness of imagines, even in the bright environment.
4KAnti-glare UHD display 13mm ultra-slim bezel* 98 inches Up to
Professional displays are generally designed by manufactures to be used in a commercial environment and usually include the following features:
- VESA mount – The Flat Display Mounting Interface (FDMI) or VESA Mounting Interface Standard (MIS) is the international standard for wall brackets and stands to be attached to digital displays, as established by VESA (Video Electronics Standards Association). VESA-compliant mounts ensure compatibility with any display regardless of its manufacturer
- Control – a means of controlling the display remotely, usually via RS232 or Ethernet, and various displays from one central location
- Firmware – The display will incorporate firmware and on screen display menus which are more suited to commercial use.
- Quality – The quality of the display and electronics are generally better than the lower priced consumer panels
- 24/7 operation – Professional displays are often used for extended periods and are therefore designated 24/7, 16/7 or something similar
- OPS slot – Professional displays often incorporate an OPS slot (Open Pluggable Specification). This slot allows for a variety of optional cards to be inserted. These could be computers (android or windows), HDbaseT receivers or media players
- Interactive surfaces – Professional displays often incorporate or have an option to add a touch overlay to make the display interactive. The rest is up to the imagination, as per Coca-Cola’s innovative way of promoting their Deep Spring mineral water brand, through creating interaction with the public: Digital signage brings out the colouring book
- Warrantee – Professional displays usually have longer warrantee periods with better after sales service compared to consumer displays. Consumer displays generally have a 1 year warrantee which could be rendered void, if they are used in a commercial environment
- Tamper resistant – Professional displays usually incorporate tamper proof controls. This can include hidden controls, USB ports and lockable remote commands
- Orientation – Most professional displays allow the display to be used in either landscape or portrait orientation. This cannot be done with consumer displays as the cooling vents do not allow for it
- Image orbiting – When a static image is left on a display for an extended period it can “burn in” also known as image retention. Most professional displays have the ability to slowly and imperceptibly rotate the image so as to reduce this effect
- Durability – Consumer displays are not designed for the demanding environments often uncounted in a commercial space. An example of this would be public areas where the display is used for digital signage
Highly reflective optical mirror glass screen with built-in smart TV
A TV that looks like a mirror; when the Magic Mirror TV is switched on, the enhanced HD quality images magically appear through the glass surface. When switched off, the Mirror Screen TV surface reverts back to a decorative mirror.
Mirror TV / PC screens, also known as Smart Mirrors or Magic Mirrors, have a unique optical glass surface (lens) that enhances the picture quality of the LCD / LED panel.
To create this special TV that looks like a mirror, cutting-edge ‘Reflections’ technology is used to transform the Magic Mirror into a TV screen that displays images magically through the optical mirror TV glass. When the display device is switched off, the Mirror Screen TV surface reverts back to a normal mirror.
A kiosk is a computer terminal featuring specialized hardware and interface designed to provide access to information and applications for communication, commerce, entertainment, and education.
A retail kiosk provides passers-by general sales information; touching the screen opens a bespoke app with easily searchable product and information.
INTERACTIVE ‘SMART’ SOLUTIONS
Our cross-platform, interactive Apps can automatically be deployed across any range of ‘touch’ enabled Signage and Kiosks, providing your client a true omnichannel experience.
The entire project can be managed for quick and easy deployment on Kiosks and apps from one central CMS, controlled by you or us on your behalf.
We develop bespoke signage, with new features and capabilities, because we know there isn’t any one-size-fits-all solution.